Honest Representation in Service to Our Clients
Forbes & Forbes are attorneys that have practiced law together since 1989. Stewart Forbes has helped personal injury clients since 1971. Susan assists our El Paso probate clients. We have one compelling mission in serving you: to deliver success every time with your needs first — always. As a former chair, and former members of the local grievance committee, we have seen first hand the importance of maintaining an ethical practice.
As your attorneys, we pledge equal dedication to investigation of your case, negotiation of your position and providing your voice in the courtroom if necessary. We will fight for your rights, protect your financial interests and achieve your business objectives as vigorously as your case requires. You can rely upon us to provide you with timely advice and aggressive representation.
Meet the Team
Stewart W. Forbes
Stewart Forbes has been practicing law and representing personal injury plaintiffs since 1971 and licensed to practice in Texas and New Mexico.
More About Stewart
Susan M. Forbes
Susan Forbes has been practicing law since 1989, fluent in Spanish, and licensed to practice law in California and Texas.
More About Susan
Our Approach to Your Case
- As a small law firm, Forbes & Forbes is proud to offer personal attention as well as experience to every client.
- We understand that your legal issue is important to you, and we care about your outcome.
- We take pride in our thorough and detail-oriented transactional work.
- We are dedicated to providing timely legal action.
- We believe that you will be pleased with our frequent communication regarding your case.
- We are confident that we can obtain the best possible solution of your legal issue, based on the facts of your case.
- We sincerely hope that you will refer our law firm to your friends, family and colleagues.